Hypnosis Therapy Clinic and its sub branch Quit Smoking Hypnosis Clinic qualifies for private health insurance hypnotherapy rebates on some private health policies.
If you hold eligible cover with a participating health fund, some of your hypnotherapy fees may be refunded back to you. We do not offer instant claiming, but we will issue you with an invoice that you can send to your insurer to make a claim.
Please note, we do not guarantee that you will be covered nor can we estimate what rebate you may receive if you are covered.
If eligibility to claim is important to you then it is always better that you call your insurer to check for cover before making your appointment.
Here are the details you may need while checking eligibility.
Practitioner Name: Sally Schinkel
AHA Member Number: PM2014003
Medibank Provider Number: 1452 471L
Australian Unity Provider Number: 2113 4235
Office Address: Suite E1, Level 1, 177 James Street, Toowoomba, QLD 4350
ABN Number: 18 775 415 789
Some private health insurers will offer cover hypnotherapy sessions provided by the members of the Australian Hypnotherapists Association (AHA ) and others only if it is completed by a registered psychologist.
Since we are professional hypnotherapists, not psychologists, you may like to check with your private health provider if they cover therapy provided by the members of AHA.
If you are unable to claim on your private health policy we encourage you to write a letter or email to your insurer urging them to include hypnotherapy in future policy adjustments.
If you have any issues claiming your hypnotherapy session fee please contact your insurer directly.
The following list is of Health Funds that usually cover Hypnotherapy as at November 2015.
***Please check with your health fund as changes can occur regularly***
- Australian Health Management (AHM)
- Australian Unity
- CBHS Health Fund
- Credicare Health Fund
- Grand United Health
- HBF (WA)
- Health Care Insurance Limited
- Health Partners
- Medibank Private
- Navy Health Fund
- NRMA Health Insurances (East Coast & Tasmania)
- Phoenix Welfare
- Queensland Country Health
- Railway and Transport Health Fund Ltd T
- Reserve Bank Health Society
- Teachers Federation Health
- SGIC Health Insurance
Non Participating Health Funds.
- ACA Health Benefits Fund
- Australian Regional Health Group (ARHG)
- BUPA Australia
- Credicare Health Fund
- Central West Health
- Cessnock District Health – No Cover at the moment, however a submission has been made
- Community Mutual – No Cover for Hypnotherapy, however a submission has been made
- Defence Health Partners – No Cover for Hypnotherapy, however a submission has been made
- Doctors Health Fund
- Federation Health
- GMHBA (Geelong Medical)
- GMF Health
- Healthguard Health Benefits Fund
- Latrobe Health Services
- Lysaght Peoplecare
- Manchester Unity
- MBF Australia Pty Ltd
- MDHF (Mildura District Hospital Fund)
- Mutual Community
- National Health Benefits Australia Pty Ltd
- One Medi Fund
- Police Health Fund
- St Lukes
- Transport Health